Can you believe we are in fall already? Time is flying by; before we know it it’ll be Christmas! I am such a fan of the colder weather because it pushes me to enjoy time with my family AT HOME, and not go out (Breakout the blankets and start the fire). With this cold weather, it reminds me to take care of my skin since I tend to be on the drier side of the equation during this time of year.
I recently got the opportunity to try out B True Beauty. B true beauty is a brand that focuses on providing skincare products that are 100% certified organic and most importantly cruelty-free. They believe the most effective ingredients come from the earth (I could not agree more). The products they carry range from facial oils, facial mists, cleansers and lash growth serums!
I decided to try their daily beauty oil (Retails for $39). This product works great for all skin types and claims to repair any damage caused to your skin by any pollution and sun exposure. You might be asking what the ingredients are, and what each ingredient does for your skin, check it out below!
- Certified Organic Argan Oil is a nourishing superfood for your skin charged with antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids that penetrate deeply to hydrate and nourish skin leaving it balanced and glowing.
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil has the ability to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, and combat free radicals that cause sun damage. It is also full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids to help correct age spots and scars, and improves skin tones, texture, and pigmentation.
- Certified Organic Hazelnut Oil hydrates the skin while its natural astringent properties help absorb oils and shrink pores, while the antibacterial components go to work battling blemish-causing bacteria.
- Certified Organic Vitamin E Oil is a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature aging, reduces fine lines & wrinkles, nourishes the skin, improves skin elasticity, and makes skin glow.
- Certified Organic Rose Oil promotes healing and improves circulation, and helps maintain the skin’s elasticity by preventing the breakdown of collagen, thereby delaying wrinkles.
- Certified Organic Sandalwood Oil promotes healing and improves circulation, and helps maintain the skin’s elasticity by preventing the breakdown of collagen, thereby delaying wrinkles.
- Certified Organic Bergamot Oil works to control excess oil production, encourages skin regeneration.
This product was gifted by
You might be asking at this time “but Yadi, what was your experience with this product?” Well let me tell you; I have had a positive outcome using this oil. It is currently my go-to daily moisturizer. I apply it every morning and night, my skin appears to be glowy, and the oils seem to disappear into my skin. The product does not have a strong odor nor does it leave an overly greasy residue. As you apply it, you will feel like its heavy but within a few hours, the oils seem to have seeped into the skin and no longer there.
If you are interested in getting this product which I HIGHLY recommend, you can do so by clicking this link and add the promo code DEALSPOTR30 to receive 30% off!!
Leave me a comment if you are thinking about getting this for yourself or for someone else since the holidays are coming up!
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review. My review is 100% honest and my personal opinion.